Saturday, March 3, 2012

Three Blind Mice

A few sketches based off of a story concept I had in my intro to sequential art class. It involved a group of lab rats making a break for freedom through a maze and finding the legendary cheese they've only heard of in stories. Below are some of the assorted mice who were heavily experimented on.



My favorite, design-wise. I like the idea of back-mounted lightbulbs. She's the most retro looking one, so for now we'll assume she was the first.



This experiment "sees" through echolocation. A good excuse to put a speaker system on a mouse.



The first one I worked on. His mechanical parts are based off of a deconstructed infrared mouse. The most menacing, if you ask me. These were alot of fun, expect more of these down the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment